Gandhi Jayanti 2020 Celebrated ... Read more
NCC Commanding Officer Visit at RGGP on 8th Sept 2020 ... Read more
RGGP has been certified as a Recognized Swachhta Action Plan Institution ... Read more
Awareness Program on Corona Virus Awareness ... Read more
Blood Donation Camp by NSS Unit of RGGP ... Read more
International Womens Day 2020 ... Read more
National Science Day 2020 ... Read more
REILA 2020 STARTS ON 16TH FEB 2020 ... Read more
National Tourism Day 2020 ... Read more
Martyr Day 2020 ... Read more
Admission of First Semester in RGGP 2020-21 ... Read more
Guidelines for AICTE Pragati Scholarship scheme for Girl Student_Degree ... Read more
Download Semester Re-Registration Form for all Semester ... Read more
Download Exam Form (Only for 6th Sem) ... Read more
RGGP takes precautionary measures to fight COVID-19 pandemic ... Read more
Institute shall remain closed w.e.f. 18th March to 5th April 2020 as per govt order regarding COVID-19 ... Read more
Team from CSE Department participates in SIH 2020 ... Read more
REILA 2020 ... Read more
Two Departments of RGGP NBA Accredited for three years ... Read more
New Portfolio ... Read more
"To become a center of quality learning to develop competent human resource by imparting quality education and training in the field of engineering/technology and management with professionalism, entrepreneurial skills and institutional social responsibility."
- Impart Quality Technical Education in the field of Automobile Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Garment & Fashion Technology, Herbal Technolgy, Hotel Management & Catering Technology and Travel & Tourism Management.
- Conduct Customized Training Programs to Improve Soft Skills, Entrepreneuial Skills, Personality Development and Employability of Students.
- Establish Linkages with Industries and Institutions for mutual Benefits including Training and placement.
- Inculcate Professionalism amongst Faculties, Staff and Students through Faculty & Staff Development Programs, Career guidance, Curricular and co-curricular activities.
- Organize and participate in community developmnt programs/schemes as a part of Institutional Social Responsibility.
First of all we would like to congratulate you for choosing one of the premier & most promising professional government institutions in the state of Arunachal Pradesh. The institute by its infrastructure and the activities today stands as a bench mark in technical education in the North East. The campus spreads over 30 acres of land with picturesque surroundings conducive to academic environment. When there is a strong desire for a successful career, we try to bring out the best in each and every student studying here. It is our aim to support the society with quality education and training with sufficient opportunity for exposure in the chosen field.
Rajiv Gandhi Govt. Polytechnic is endeavouring in its best capacity by reinforcing through technological inputs & academic excellence to mould the students into worthy professionals to meet the challenges of employment and entrepreneurship of today’s world and to compete in global scenario. The vision statements of the institutes symbolizes that the institute believes in strong institute–industry & community linkage for the growth. Our mission is to provide a student-friendly- educational environment, wherein the budding aspirants will have ample scope of growing into a technocrat of the future.
The state of Art facilities like well equipped laboratories, knowledge rich library & Learning Resource Utilization Centre, dynamic-young & well qualified faculty team, quality teaching & training practices makes this polytechnic a model institution. Hence we would be glad enough to take you all through a journey, which is educative, enriching and rewarding.
Wishing you the very best & with lots of blessings.
Dr. A K Tripathy