ADMISSION PROCEDURE & GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:
Admission is purely in order of merit through the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) conducted by the Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Government of Arunachal Pradesh, as per the State Government Reservation Policy. The admission committee set up during the new admission / re-registration time executes the admission in the institution
All the aspirants who have been nominated through JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) counseled by the Directorate of Higher and Technical Education (DHTE) for the 3(three) year diploma program at Rajiv Gandhi Govt. Polytechnic, Itanagar, have to report to academic section of the institution and take admission as per the institution procedure by paying applicable fee before the expiry of the last date else the seat automatically gets cancelled.
I General steps to be followed for admission
- Produce nomination form/seat allotted details from the DHTE to the academic section of the institution.
- Check out for special instruction regarding admission on the institution notice board
- Collect the prospectus/ information brochure along with the admission registration forms etc. on payment from the Academic Section in the Administrative block of the Institution.
- Deposit the applicable fee through demand draft at Allahabad Bank, Itanagar, drawn in favour of Principal Rajiv Gandhi Govt. Polytechnic, Itanagar
- Submit the original demand draft to A/c section (IRG) of the institution & obtain the receipt of the institution, well before the expiry of the seat allotted date, otherwise the seat gets forfeited automatically and may be allotted to the next candidate.
- Report to the admission committee along with the institution fee paid receipt. Fill up the admission form and submit to the committee along with copy of necessary documents / testimonials. Produce original documents to the admission committee during admission for verification and confirmation of admission. Fill up the admission register with all necessary details correctly. Affix the photo graph in the admission register. Both students and parents have to provide their necessary details and sign on the admission register.
- Registration Number will be allotted to each student on admission
- Fill up the Anti-Ragging undertaking (both by students and parents) and submit to Academic Cell.
- Produce Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Report to respective heads of the department of the admitted discipline / branch for further instruction and academic programme details.
II Copies of document to be submitted along with Admission Form.
i) Attested copy of pass certification (Class-X/XII).
ii) Attested copy of Marks certificate (Class-X/XII).
iii) Attested copy of ST/SC/OBC certificate.
iv) Transfer/School leaving Certificate (original).
v) PRC/Domicile certificate.
vi) Medical fitness certificate (original).
vii) Character certificate (original).
viii) Migration certificate (for other state candidate).
ix) 2 (Two) passport size photographs.
III Precautionary instructions
a) Fee once paid is not refundable for any reason except refundable caution money deposit part.
b) Produce all the certificates in original to the Admission Committee for verification.
c) Fill up all the details in the admission register and duly sign in the register.
d) Admission will not be confirmed unless you pay your fees at least for the 1st semester completely.
e) Retain the receipt (issued by Institution), till the end of the diploma programme as you need to produce the original receipt while claiming for caution money refund after completion of diploma/while leaving the Institution.
f) The fee once deposited in the bank will not be withdrawn or taken back for whatever the reason may be. Hence care should be taken in all respect towards seat confirmation and production of fee paid demand draft to the academic section of the institute in time before expiry of the seat allotment period.
g) Institution will not be responsible in any case for whatever the reason if any candidate deposits the fee in the bank without confirmation of the seat or after expiry of the last date or if not reported to the academic section of the institution with the fee paid challan before the expiry date and time.
IV Registration with APSCTE
Apart from the above each student will have to register with the APSCTE (Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education) by paying respective registration fee and examination fee as announced by the APSCTE time to time. The application form for registration with APSCTE can be obtained from academic section and examination section of the RGGP. For any other details, students and guardians are advised to visit APSCTE / DHTE web site: www.apdhte.nic.in
V Other Instructions
- Students must watch various institution notice boards like, general / respective section (academic/ examination/ T&P) / department / laboratory/ hostel/ library / LRUC e.t.c, regularly for time table, attendance status, progressive assessment marks, special instructions and other instructions or details like administrative / curricular/co-curricular/extracurricular activities or for any other relevant information and follow accordingly. In case of any further details or clarification students are advised to contact respective section heads committee members, coordinators or dealing assistants as applicable.
- Specified uniform dress must be worn by all the students excepting on Wednesday
Boys: – Black Trouser, Sky Blue Shirt, Black tie, black shocks, black shoes.
Girls: – Black Skirt, Sky Blue Shirt, Black tie, black shocks, black shoes.